What the Pak! Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

2nd day of freedom -- I love working from home!

Enjoying my 2nd day of freedom after my resignation from the dumb company, life has never been better! Suddenly the sky looks bluer than usual, the grass is greener than usual and I can actually make out that the birds are singing to my favourite "I can see clearly now"!



Lemme share this wonderful song that currently so resonates with my mood now. C'mon baybeh, let's sing along!


I can see clearly now the rain has gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind



It's going to be a bright, bright sunshiny day

I think I can make it now the pain has gone
And all of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day

Look all around there's nothing but blue skies
Look straight ahead nothing but blue skies

I think I can make it now the pain has gone
And all of the bad feelings have disappeared
I can see clearly now the rain has gone
It's gonna be a bright, bright
Sunshiny day


I can sense beautiful days ahead. Wait for me, I'm coming, blue blue skies! Hahahaahha...

0 comments: