What the Pak! Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Now serving 30 days of notice period

The following 30 days is probably going to be one of the best times of my life in this workplace. After tendering my resignation, the bosses seem to bear a grudge against me and just simply refused to even look at my face. What the pak~!



Hard to work with such emotional people around. Silly bosses. I know a handful of others who, once they have resigned, their boss would be giving them the icy cold treatment rendering a cold war to their "unfaithful" employee.


Coming to work at 10.30 a.m. when the rest of the world arrived at theirs at 9.00 a.m. is just the little things that I do to satisfy myself while spending the remainder of my days here. Since the bosses don't give a damn about me, same same lah. Now I can stretch my lunch hour too huh.




Wonder why these bosses find it hard to look at me in the eyes uh. Must be feeling the guilt (or disgust?!) eh. Hahah. Silly, but no complaints.

2 comments:

Damien said...

I hope you already got a job. :)



What The Pak said...

Hi there damien, nah...planning to do freelancing for a while. Missed working from home. Hahah. :p