What the Pak! Recent Posts

Monday, April 28, 2008

This is it. My last day at work!

I've never felt this happy coming to work in this dumb company. OH FINALLY!!!!!!

This morning seem to be different. I feel entirely different. Dunno why but I just can't stop smiling. Yes, I look silly but this sure proves one thing! That What The Pak has made the RIGHT decision to quit her job in her dumb company! After all my suffering here...


So let's celebrate people!!!

Nothing to hold me back now, I can fly and fly as high as I want. The end of my time here does not in any way signify the beginning of What The Pak going to some vineyard to tanam anggur.


I'm going to be self-employed!!!!!!!! Well hello world!

I know I gotta keep this kinda enthusiasm, motivation and focus to succeed in my tough journey working on my own in this vicious world out there. But what the heck. Never try, never know mah. Ritey?

Tomorrow will be a beautiful day indeed! Cheers.................

2 comments:

EngLee said...

Good. I still have 2 months (the resign notification requires 3 months) to go, before I can join you.

What's your plan?



What The Pak said...

Really??? Hahah...High 5!
Wow...vicious huh your company, 3 month notice. Tsk tsk tsk.

Well, I'm planning to go freelancing for probably a month or two and see how it goes from there. If it's sustainable, I'll just carry on. Think positive. Heheheh.

What abt u?