What the Pak! Recent Posts

Thursday, April 3, 2008

3 things in life that are most valuable

Someone forwarded me a long list of the 3 things in life. And one list caught my eyes. The list of 3 things in life that are most valuable.


1. Love

2. Family

3. Kindness


With Ching Ming in procession, What The Pak will be paying her respects along with other family members to her dad who passed on a few years ago this weekend. He's the kindest person you can ever find, because he's most willing to help others at the expense of oneself. He's such a good man, that I grew up with great respect for him.

Now that only mum is left, I wasted no time to shower her with all the love I can give. She's the only one left. And I want her to live happily ever after, not having to worry about the family's finances. Which is partly why I decided to leave my current job.

I'm more comfortable with deciding on what to do with my own life, rather than having others deciding on mine. With the flexibility at hand, I can work harder to earn more. Which of course is translated to more $$ for mum, myself and What The Fak.


Value the love, your family and the sense of kindness before they leave you for good. Don't indulge in a senseless chase of $$ or up the corporate ladder and lose out on the quality time spent with your family.

This is a community service message brought to you by What The Pak.

2 comments:

What The Pak said...

ooh What The Pak, thank you.. I also will spend all my time for u.. hehehe..

this comment is auto generate by What The Fak. :D



What The Pak said...

Hahahahaha....*hugzzzzzz*