What the Pak! Recent Posts

Friday, April 4, 2008

Now I know I don't have to eat STONES

Since What The Pak has resigned from her job to concentrate on her freelancing and the expansion of her other businesses, she knows that as long as she has the demands pouring in, and with Lady Luck shining on her side, she won't have to eat stones.


Hahah. Yes, now I know I don't have to eat stones. No regrets quitting my full-time job (which is not even a career to speak of!) to work from home because I prefer controlling my own life rather than depending on others to give me money. If I need more $$, well I know I just have to work extra hard.

Just recently, I have got my entire campaign robbed off me with the Boss deciding to turn against me. It was my ideas, my taglines, my copy. And thanks to the ungrateful people around me, it has since become some other person's. Great.

I knew then that no matter how much you've done for others, no one would appreciate your effort when they see that you are no longer of any use to them. Now THIS is life. Which is why, I thank God now that I now have my own small company and freelancing offers pouring in for website content.

There is justice afterall.

0 comments: