What the Pak! Recent Posts

Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm a cute rant bitch


Today's one of those blue blue days. For some reason, What The Pak does not seem to be feeling her usual bubbly self (okay, I know you seem to think I'm a rant bitch who talks anger most of the time but in actual fact, I'm NOT what you think)


I am superbly easy to be entertained, as I can laugh at the stupidest jokes possible and still laugh at the same joke when told to me again and again and again. Yes, I am that cute! At this point, the name What The Pak would appear a little harsh on my real personality eh. Hahah.

But remember ladies, if you are ever feeling dead or blue blue at anytime, do not take revenge on food. They are INNOCENT! You are only going to end up feeling even more dead and FAT.



Instead, just think happy thoughts and smile to yourself. Yes, you look stupid but it's better than feeling guilty after downing that 1kg Marble Cheese Cake, 2 Cadbury bars, 1 big Lays and a whole pint of Haagen Daz, right?

See, for no apparent reason, I'm feeling happier now.


Photo of Haagen Daz from www.cafefernando.com and "Feeling Blue" from www.artist-christinewilson.co.uk

0 comments: