What the Pak! Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Extreme dieting or exercise to lose weight?

What The Pak is making necessary preparations to start to lose weight.



But anyone knows that losing weight through extreme dieting is never the best long-term solution, both for your body and mind. Your mind will go psycho when you try to resist that Cadbury chocolate I tell you. Don't torture your mind, you sick bastard.

So, I decided to do it the traditional way. Yes, the exercise and healthy eating. For the part of the exercise, I thought it would be best for me to take brisk walks in the morning. Early in the morning yeah. Not when the sun's already up and burning my cute sexy butt.



But no jogging for me please. I still need my oxygen. Unless I start carrying a plastic oxygen tank with me while I jog, no jogging and no running. Heh heh. And of course, NO DIET PILLS. I still want my liver and I love my liver. Don't wanna end up like what happened to Andrea De Cruz.



More coming up on how What The Pak plans to lose some baby fats.

Photo of Andrea courtesy of thestar.com.my

5 comments:

What The Pak said...

go baby go.. :D what the fak will exercise with u.. u have baby fat, i have monster fat.. hehhe



What The Pak said...

Hahahahhhahah...my what the fak so fast comment already?! hugz



What The Pak said...

KY, mummy wants me to be the next Miss Universe mah..what to do..



~ Thai Boxing Girl ~ said...

come come, join me on this Slimming Mission. Pledge RM10 for every kilo you lose!!!

Read my blog, go back to Day 1 to find out more!



What The Pak said...

Wah....thai boxing girl, you are so semangat! ok ok, thanks for the tip, will check it out. Terima kasih yeah!