What the Pak! Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm the failed product of the education system



After sworing that What The Pak will never ever go into advertising EVER again, another look at my desk calender reveals that I only need to spend another 8 pak-ing days in this dumb company! Oh gosh. I'm so pak-ing happy.

Another 8 more working days to freedom. And another 13 more days to being officially....
SELF-EMPLOYED!

Dog around with me and I'll shoot you!


OH I'm just so proud of that fact. Seriously. Now I can take things into my hands the way I deem is proper and right. Soon I don't have to be dogged around anymore. I am THE ultimate failed product of the education system.

Noticed that most highly educated people do not venture into business but instead decide to dedicate their soul and youth to the companies whose bosses are ironically not even half as highly educated as them? The education system we have teaches us to be good followers. Once we graduate, we work. That is the intended path for most.



So I figure that since my mind is already screwed, I'd better take this opportunity of a lifetime to venture out on my own while I'm still young and filled with vigour.

I can work all I want later. Come to think about it, I still have more than 30 years for me to work, so working can wait for now.

Seize the day, people!

0 comments: