What the Pak! Recent Posts

Friday, April 25, 2008

The President of this famous Shellfish company just emailed me

Yeah. What The Pak is pissed.


Don't you just hate it when some FCUK-ing friends you have tend to infected with this serious disease called Uncontrollable Freaking ShowOffitis (UFS)? I've already got a pak-king "friend" who has been infected with this here who just cannot wait to tell the whole world that she's in the US.

Can someone tell me why am I surrounded by these people? What in the world did I do in my life to be associated with these bugs? Now I've got another "friend" in the same circle of "friends" who just sent me an email entitled "Greetings from Shellfish"



I was seriously thinking how in the world did I know the President of this famous oil company called Shellfish. How come the "President" decided to send me a personal greeting this morning? What the pak?!

So what if you work in a blady oil company? I turned down job offers from oil companies because I don't want to end up like this proud peacock here who slaves for the Shellfish company.


What's all these people going around infecting people with UFS? Enough lah weh. You make me wanna puke lah.

0 comments: