What the Pak! Recent Posts

Friday, April 11, 2008

I got fcuked real bad yesterday

What The Pak got pakked by a pakking b!tch yesterday. Wondering what happened?


Do you have a "friend" who is such a bloody show-off, who would actually initiate a bloody chat conversation with you when in fact, she has never wanted to talk to you all these while, just to brag about herself?



What kind of "friend" is that huh? If you're not in Malaysia, and you're in the US, I'm fine with that. But what's this about showing off? Why the bloody conversation just to tell me that "OH, I'm actually in US lah. Not in Malaysia" when nobody actually asked her about her bloody welfare?

If you think you're so great, then good for you. But remember, you're there for plain business trip. You're not even going there for pure fun and holidays. Concentrate on your work lah, for God's sake. The company doesn't invest in people for nothing. The more they invest in you, the MORE they expect out of you. There's no free lunch in this world. So don't be like a child here jumping up and down just because someone gave you a lollipop.


You're not even there on your own money. If you're bringing your entire family for a holiday in the US using your own money, THAT I respect. So what the pak are you so proud of? If your point of the conversation is just to brag about yourself, go bloody hell PAK yourself okay.

I don't have the time to indulge in self-gratifying chats. I still have my own work to do. Learn to respect others.

1 comments:

Patricia Beandots said...

I HATE SHOWOFF-ER!
like, we are sooo POOR?
omgosh. they are toooo arrogant lah! HATES!