What the Pak! Recent Posts

Monday, April 7, 2008

15 days to go. I'm hanging on for dear life!


Yes!! I only have 15 days to go in serving the remaining days of my notice period. Please let me go in peace! I miss my freedom...

Of late, things have been relatively quiet. Heard rumours that a senior staff is politely being given the boot from the Bosses because they "couldn't afford" to pay his salary for another month. What the pak! So kiam siap these pak-ers!



What kind of boss would rather pocket the millions and sack off important contributing staff who truly serve them well just to save a few thousands? Ungrateful scums! I don't know about the other bosses out there, but if you are one boss who worships $$ at the cost of good staff, you are truly one STUPID boss.

God bless your sinful soul.


Photo courtesy of http://www.newsweek.com

1 comments:

GilaChess said...

Ha ha.. My former company is worse.
Do you know I had to apply to borrow or get a loan to buy plane ticket for a company trip?? My god, it's for the company and I have to fork out the money first. When I started I was of course broke so I had to go thru the humiliation of applying for advance pay to pay for my plane ticket to go overseas to one of their branches to fix a problem !!! What D FRAK!! Talk about unprofessionalism. Typical chinaman company.