What the Pak! Recent Posts

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I got fcuked for nothing again!



"Don't you just damn fcuking hate when you get scolded for nothing???!!"


Faster jump lah, idiots! I'll be looking from below


Can all the stupid bosses in every dumb company please jump down any 50 storey building and just smash your brains and die? I don't owe you anything in this lifetime, even my past life ok? Get this straight.

Don't you just come over to me on a beautiful Thursday morning and release your anger on me. I'm not your dog. I've said this before time and time AND time again. Please NEVER ever work for this dumb local agency in KL because the boss is one really sucky idiot asshole. No names for now, but they will most certainly be mentioned on the 28th of April. Take note.



I told'ya not to fcuking mess with me!



I already did what I'm supposed to do for this fcuking branding campaign for a certain company and you've got no right at all to shout at me for responsibilities I've already fulfilled. Think rationally for once, you stupid idiot. Can't believe some bosses can actually be so dumb. Get lost man!


0 comments: