What the Pak! Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm going to start losing weight. Wish me luck!

Mum has been drilling the same despicable thoughts into What The Pak's head that she is fat and needs to lose some weight. Oh god. What the pak?! Seriously, I'm not fat. Just a little baby fat here and there.


I used to be thin, now I'm just normal. But hey, it's natural that you gain weight when you're happy and blissful right? Thanks to What The Fak, we've been digging on every good food around in this food heaven called KL.

So counting down to 14 days more till I say tata to my dumb company, I'm going to get my mindset ready for my exercise regime. Told What The Fak to get ready as well because I need a companion to talk to during my morning walk. Poor What The Fak has to start waking up early from now on. Better get him a BIG alarm clock.



I've already got my running (or rather walking) gear ready. Or hey, better still, maybe I should hit the gym like all those Hollywood celebrities eh. Just like this Duffie girl here. Caught on camera while coming out from the gym.

2 comments:

KY said...

good luck!



What The Pak said...

Hello KY. Haha. Thank you!