What the Pak! Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I just joined Pay Per Post

Okay, I know I'm pretty outdated because every and anyone I know have already become a family of Pay Per Post. But come to think about it, better late than never right?

So it's finally time for me to hop onto the bandwagon of writing reviews! I first heard about Pay Per Post a long, long time ago and I hadn't taken on an interest in blogging then.

Just recently, I was inspired to start my own blog, "What the Pak!" and decided that hey, since I'm already writing short articles about my life, my world, the people around me, my work and everything else that's constantly revolving around me, why not make some money out of what I love doing most?

So it was then that I immediately thought of Pay Per Post (PPP). A friend mentioned about how PPP can help bloggers earn money many eons ago, and it was only now that I actually took notice of how it is actually a really effective means of advertising and marketing for advertisers choosing to work with PPP.

Since blogs are proven to have certain levels of influence, blog marketing, that is internet marketing through blogs, can most certainly help advertisers to promote themselves. And on the bloggers' perspective, we get to earn some money when we help to spread news about the product/company! Win-win situation for everyone.

I just got my blog approved the other day, and I seriously cannot wait to start earning in US Dollar!



0 comments: