What the Pak! Recent Posts

Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm never going into advertising, ever again.

After getting fcuked real bad by that bitch of a "friend", What The Pak was absolutely on fire! Got flamed by some no-brainer, I was so mad... Seriously. So I decided to take a deep deep breath, and let it all out. The anger, the fart, the everything! Heh heh.



And just as I was starting to cool down a little bit, the incompetent pak-ers in my company just had to do it again. Oops I did it again? Oh god.

I thought after resigning and thus currently serving my final days here will make me a free person from all those pak-ers in the company. But I was wrong.

Some malicious pak-er just had to do one final back-stabbing before I'm outta here. That pak-er who spends time watching YouTube in the company, was so useless in her job that she deliberately deems herself SO BUSY that she has no time to do any more campaign jobs. And the best thing was, the STUPID boss actually bought her story!


And for those of you who are in advertising, I'm sure you know about campaigns. It's not a 1, 2 day affair. It means late nights, stupid clients, stupid bosses, more late nights and ridiculous lack of sleep. And to do this to someone who is about to leave the company for good? Evil.

Never EVER work in a desperate local advertising company in KL. 'Cos the people are stupid, and the bosses are even more stupid. Sigh.

0 comments: