What the Pak! Recent Posts

Friday, May 2, 2008

Strangely, 24 hours still isn't enough

Despite now working full-time from home, as strange as it may seem 24 hours still doesn't seem to enough for me!



Too much to be done, too little time. Now it's both good and bad. Good that I'm busy with things to do and still earning money, but bad for the health I suppose. Hadn't had quality sleep lately, probably been too worried about many things.

Now this is really the thing about being self-employed. On one hand, you probably get all the freedom in the whole wide world to do things you love, but on the other hand, now that you've got full control over things you do, you tend to demand more out of yourself.

Good or bad? Hmm... only time will tell. But I certainly gotta relax more and keep my schedule more organised. Time to run back to schooling days to draw out a timetable for myself huh?! Heheheh..

0 comments: