What the Pak! Recent Posts

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dream start to being unemployed

Wow. Things have been so busy right now that I simply find it an uphill battle to manage my time. Jobs have been pouring in (thank god!), and I cannot imagine a better start to my route towards being self-employed! Yeah baby, yeah...!

What The Fak has been relatively busy as well, working really hard to finish several jobs at one go. He's been receiving jobs that were outsourced to him from the US of late. But despite being busy and all, I kinda like how things are at the moment.



Being busy working on jobs = $$$$
Yeah, I would get seriously worried if I find myself having too much time to think about killing time. So, yeah... you could say I'm enjoying every moment of being unemployed! Hahahah... wooooo hoo!! Thank god I quit!

0 comments: