What the Pak! Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No pay, no work

What The Pak gets really excited when it comes to meeting clients. Why? Besides the prospects of making money, there's also a great opportunity to work with big clients and learn from the top people in the corporate ladder.



When you're a young freelancer having to deal with clients on your own for most of the time, you are literally being forced to be streetwise and learn many things the hard way. That was what happened to me. I learned that some jobs are better not awarded to me because the moment you deal with these people, you start incurring losses all the way.

So, I've learnt to select my clients. Working with clients who are good paymasters is really vital when you're out freelancing for others. No pay, no work. As simple as that.

0 comments: