What the Pak! Recent Posts

Thursday, May 8, 2008

When can I actually start losing weight?

What The Pak is such a procrastinator. Since commencing my routine of working from home a week ago, I've been so busy that I could hardly find time to put on my running shoes! Poor Nike... must be gathering dust behind my car boot eh?!


You see, of all places, my sport shoes are actually at the back of my car! This goes to show how important exercising is for me at the moment. Been out and about meeting clients and all, so much so that I've totally forgotten about my promise to myself.

Not that I'm very obviously starting to gain weight or anything but hey, gotta exercise to stay healthy now that I'm working from home and sitting in front of the lappie for most of the day. Which is really bad for health, in case if you dunno what immobility does to the human body and mind.

So, this evening, I'm gonna just put on my running gears and start walking! Yes. I'm gonna start walking in my running gears, just to rephrase it. Hahah. It's better for someone like me who doesn't exercise at all to start from the baby steps, which in my case would be walking. No, not even brisk walking. Just walking. Ahem... yeah. That should work.

0 comments: