What the Pak! Recent Posts

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Taking one day at a time, baby!

You know, the thing about working as a freelancer is that you'll never know what's going to hit you until it really did hit you. Not sure what I'm getting at here?

Life's no longer a routine, man. You've got all the freedom in the whole wide world, you've got all the time in this planet, and now it's just a matter of doing the right things to fully maximise the time at hand. One day you're eating dust at home and fiddling aimlessly at your lappie, and suddenly you're all packed with 3-4 projects at hand with deadlines crashing on you.

It's so unpredictable. Which makes life so much more interesting in a way. You know, if someone walks right up to me now and ask me how long I would last living this kind of life. I would want to tell him, "I hope this can last forever". But let's face it, we'll never know what's going to happen in the future.


But I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be all right.

0 comments: