What the Pak! Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Boss, you're fired!


"What the Pak!" is created to serve as the journal of my life, as someone who is soon (very VERY soon!) going to give her boss the sack of his life and start lazing...Oops, I meant working from home for good!

A toast to freedom! Cheers!



Sick of working for others and getting dogged around like an idiot, I've made the decision to give myself a well-deserved break from the ruthless and silly corporate world out there. Yes. Be gone with the politics and back-stabbings!




I'm talking about settling down at home and re-organizing my life again. I'm talking about finding my own direction in life. I told myself that I'm never going to work all my life. So the idea of working for another 30 years doesn't fit too well into my principles. I'd rather take the chance (and risk!) to explore alternative ways to live my life.

If all fails, perhaps only then will I make my way back to the world outside. Nothing to lose mahh...Hahah.

Note: This should've been my introductory post. The first post actually came about unintentionally when I was ridiculously enraged with the academic situation nowadays that I HAD to blog about it there and then!

Yeah, I'm emotional.


Or maybe it was the PMS.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck to you..

I have been working on my own for almost 2 years and life is now is such a bless..Of course I struggled initially but now I am doing quite well..Most of my works are done from home and I never have to go through the infamous LDP traffic jam every morning..



What The Pak said...

Hi Mohd,

Thanks for your wishes. Good to hear that you are doing well working from home. Which field are you into btw?

Yeah..haha...the best thing is no JAM..