What the Pak! Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life can be pak-ing difficult sometimes


The past few weeks have been a roller coaster ride for me and What The Fak, my accomplice. Thank you for being there, my soulmate!



Life at this point in time has reached a crossroad. Either I continue what I'm currently doing and get prepared to rot and get hurt in this man-eat-man world, or I take the road less taken and explore the wonders of the unknown.

I choose the latter.

I'm not one who gets fulfilled going after luxury all my life. Don't be mistaken, I do appreciate luxury and the good things in life! But all the bling blings and mansions in the world is never going to make me happy if I'm not happy with the life I'm leading.

I get driven by hope and the little happiness in life. I get happy when my loved ones appreciate and enjoy the food I cook. I get happy when my loved ones are happy. Maybe I'm just the one who refuses to conform to the norm.

Heck, why in the world am I getting so sentimental again? Hahah. What the pak??!!
Must be that PMS again! Oh god.

0 comments: