What the Pak! Recent Posts

Sunday, May 25, 2008

What can I do at home to entertain myself?

When you work from home, the best thing you can have is your freedom. 24 hours of uninterrupted personal time. Oh yeah. Yeah, baby... yeah!

As that may seem like a reason good enough to celebrate, with no bosses around to boss around in your life, having 24 hours can also be a burden for those who work from home. You see, while it is true that I may have 24 hours in my hands, but I can't possibly be working non-stop throughout the whole day.

That would be torturous! Heck, the would make my working hours even longer than when I was still employed! Haha. Though work is work, there should also be time to relax. Time to entertain yourself because this is what's it all about -- working from home! Can do whatever I like at whatever time I want.


For me, I choose to cook! I can't remember when it was that I started to develop this strange interest in cooking. And now, the wok is my new best friend. Besides What The Fak, of course! Haha. He's irreplaceable!

Oh god... but all this immobility in front of the lappie throughout most of the day is making me a lazy piece of crap. So cooking definitely helps a whole lot! It's no sweat having to cook a decent meal okay. And we're not talking about canned food. Real food, please...

0 comments: